ACES Lyfe takes the privacy of our customers seriously. This includes visitors to
our site and the protection of confidential transaction data. We assure that ACES Lyfe will
Information Automatically Logged
ACES Companies uses server logs to administer its Site. Server logs may be analyzed by commercial tools to provide simple access demographics, including “New vs. Returning Visitors,” “Most Frequently Visited Pages,” and similar statistical reports. Although some reports may identify particular computers or networks by IP address, this data is for internal use only and is not shared with other companies or agencies (unless required by law).
When Site visitors request additional information about ACES Companies via e-mail through the Contact Us page, or via one of our landing pages, the information provided (for example, name, e-mail, and telephone number) is not shared with third parties.
ACES Companies is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites operated by other organizations, for which there are links on the ACES Companies website.
How we use collected information
ACES Companies may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE HELPS US RESPOND TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS AND SUPPORT NEEDS MORE EFFICIENTLY.
- TO PERSONALIZE USER EXPERIENCE . WE MAY USE INFORMATION IN THE AGGREGATE TO UNDERSTAND HOW OUR USERS AS A GROUP USE THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PROVIDED ON OUR SITE.
- TO IMPROVE OUR SITE. WE MAY USE FEEDBACK YOU PROVIDE TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- TO RUN A PROMOTION, CONTEST, SURVEY OR OTHER SITE FEATURE.
- TO SEND USERS INFORMATION THEY AGREED TO RECEIVE ABOUT TOPICS WE THINK WILL BE OF INTEREST TO THEM.
- TO SEND PERIODIC EMAILS . WE MAY USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO RESPOND TO THEIR INQUIRIES, QUESTIONS, AND/OR OTHER REQUESTS. IF A SITE USER DECIDES TO OPT-IN TO OUR MAILING LIST, THEY WILL RECEIVE EMAILS THAT MAY INCLUDE COMPANY NEWS, UPDATES, RELATED PRODUCT OR SERVICE INFORMATION, ETC. IF AT ANY TIME THE USER WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, WE INCLUDE DETAILED UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH EMAIL.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Note: While ACES Companies expends extensive efforts to safeguard the privacy rights of our Users and clients – even when disclosure is required by law – ACES Companies assumes no liability for inadvertent disclosure.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Description of Services on Site
The descriptions of services that are provided on this site are for informational purposes only. These descriptions do not constitute an offer of service from ACES Companies.
If you are a visitor to the ACES Companies website or a customer of ACES Companies and have questions about this privacy notice, you can fill out the comment form below or contact ACES Companies at:
158 W. 1600 South, Suite 101
St. George, UT 84770